Join Medic as we celebrate award-winning employees. Designed to showcase outstanding employees for valor, innovation, years of service and other noteworthy accomplishments, the Night of Honor promises to be a great time for Medic employees and their loved ones.
- New location – JW Marriott Hotel
- Cash bar (is available IF not in uniform or driving a company vehicle)
- Buffet dinner
- Door prizes
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Uniforms are not required. However, if you wear a uniform or driving a company vehicle to the event, alcohol consumption is prohibited.
- This is a free event.
- Attend the ceremony that best fits your schedule
- Reserve Your Spot! by October 13th. Each employee can bring up to three (3) guests. If you would like more than 3 guests, please email PR@Medic911.com to add them to the waiting list. We will try to accommodate you if capacity allows.
- Employees cannot give (or transfer) their RSVPs to another employee. For example, Employee A cannot give away their 3 guests, so Employee B can take 6.
- Free parking is available when employees use JW Marriott’s valet parking, located off College Street. Simply bring your ticket to the registration table when you arrive and get it validated.3