Join Medic as we celebrate award-winning employees. Designed to showcase outstanding employees for valor, innovation, years of service and other noteworthy accomplishments, the Night of Honor promises to be a great time for Medic employees and their loved ones.
- This is a free event
- Reservation Limits. All Medic employees (and their families) are invited. Limit 4 people total – per employee. If you would like more than 4 guests, please email PR@Medic911.com to add them to the waiting list. We will try to accommodate you if capacity allows.
- Reservation Transfers. Employees cannot give (or transfer) their RSVPs to another employee. For example, Employee A cannot give away their 4 guests, so Employee B can take 8. Please see Reservation Limits for more info.
- Attire. Business casual or uniform – employee’s choice.
- Entry. Employees are REQUIRED to enter at the Platinum Entrance at 505 South Graham Street (see Map)
- Parking Voucher. Free parking vouchers are available to Medic employees – who RSVP by Tuesday, November 1, 2022. Employees must park in the garage across the street from the Platinum Entrance, located at 410 South Mint Street (see Parking Map). One paid parking voucher, per employee – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Attend the ceremony that best fits your schedule
- RSVP by November 1, 2022