Medic’s dedication to excellent patient care extends beyond the ambulance. Our in-house Patient Financial Services department makes every effort to work with you and advocate for you during the payment process. Medic is committed to protecting your privacy and your health information. Please click here to view MEDIC’s HIPAA Policy.
BILLING & PAYMENTS
- Pay Online & Set Up User Account – By setting up a user account, you can make payments, create recurring payments or review payment history.
- Pay Online As Guest – Submit one-time payment without setting up a user account.
- Over-the-Phone Payments – Call us toll free at 888.363.2723 or locally at 704.943.6400 (Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express accepted)
- Mail-in – Mail to Patient Financial Services / PO Box 741033 / Atlanta, GA 30374
Medic matches charity programs provided by Atrium Health and Novant Health as determined by their respective policies (does not include any hospital discount programs). For those who do not qualify, we understand that your financial situation may be strained after an experience with a serious illness or health-related emergency. Our Patient Financial Services department wishes to assist you and set up an approved payment plan that you can manage. It is important to contact us directly at 704.943.6400 to prevent any collection activity that may cause you additional financial burdens.
Medic’s Patient Financial Services department is open every Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, excluding the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Day After
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the Day After