Dangers of severe allergic reactions

January 13, 2015

Ms. Haynes suffered an anaphylaxis reaction (severe allergic reaction) while eating some food with peanuts given by a friend. Ms. Haynes is a alive today due to, highly trained 911 dispatchers, a quick response by the 911 system and excellent patient care.

Please join Medic and Ms. Haynes in congratulating Paramedic John Wagner, EMT Matthew Deedrick and EMD Heather Clay on an outstanding job!

We would also like to extend a special thank you to the Charlotte Fire Department, and the hospital staff of Carolinas Medical Center Pineville for their assistance and successful teamwork in helping to treat Ms. Haynes. Ms. Haynes positive outcome is just another example of Medic's effective community partnerships at work.

Pictured Below is Paramedic John Wagner. Heather and Matthew where not able to attend.

Back to Survivor Stories