(For best web results, use the Chrome brower)
Who will you send to DC in 2020? Every year, the Medic Employee Recognition Team (MERT) receives several nominations for the Stars of Life award. Competition is stiff. 'Short and sweet' is nice, but it probably won't get your nominee past the first round. So make sure MERT understands why your nominee is an EMS superstar.
Explain in great detail, using the criteria below, why he or she should be DC bound!
- Stars of Life Awards (3 Employees will be selected)
- Nominee should have a proven track record for going above and beyond the call of duty in service to Medic and the EMS industry.
- No award recipient shall have a record of disciplinary action (level 1 and above) for at least one year prior the award nomination/submission.
- Employees can be nominated from across the Agency
- Special emphasis placed on previous year nominees
- Nomination campaign open from early December 2-December 20.
- Nominees should have been employed at Medic for 2+ years
For more information, email PR