To help assist you in your records request, below are some of the most commonly asked questions and answers:
1. How do I request records?
- Please fill out the Patient Care Report Release Form (Release Form and Notarization Page). A valid photo ID must be included with all requests. All records requests can be submitted through the following options:
- VIA EMAIL to email@example.com
- VIA FAX to 704-943-6001
- VIA MAIL to 4425 Wilkinson Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28028
2. How long will it take for me to receive my requested records?
- If the appropriate paperwork is received, it can take up to 30 days to receive your requested records.
3. How do I get my records after I make the request?
- Your records will be mailed directly to you – please ensure you have provided a legible, accurate mailing address when completing the request form.
4. If I have questions about my request?
- Please contact 704-943-6000 for records requests.
- If you have questions in regards to subpoenas, please contact Amy Broughton at 704-943-6095.