Please visit the following links if you would like to request your patient information:
To help assist you in your records request, below are some of the most commonly asked questions and answers:
1. How do I request records?
Please fill out the above form. All records requests must be sent VIA EMAIL to email@example.com
2. How long will it take for me to receive my requested records?
If the appropriate paperwork is received, it can take up to 30 days to receive your requested records.
3. How do I get my records after I make the request?
Your records will be mailed to you unless you request to receive them by e-mail.
4. If I have questions about my request?
- Please contact 704-943-6000 for any records request without a subpoena.
- Please contact 704-943-6095 for any records requested by subpoena.